NYC Business Owner Disputes Law Firm
Business ventures always begin with positivity and optimism but sometimes even “the best laid plans” between and among business owners and investors can go awry.
Szendel PLLC has extensive experience in solving complex problems that arise in business relationships. Szendel’s dispute resolution practice largely includes representing business owners and investors in disputes and litigation against one another. The services Szendel provides in this area include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interpreting and advising on the rights and obligations of business owners under contractual agreements, organizational documents and applicable laws;
- Counseling on and enforcing the rights of minority shareholders;
- Disputes arising from the withdraw or termination of a co-owner;
- Disputes relating to allocation and distribution of business profits;
- Buy-out transaction disputes;
- Access to books and records including special proceedings;
- Stock transfer and sale restrictions and dilution issues;
- Liability for the actions of co-owners.
If you are a business owner in a dispute with your co-owner(s) or seeking to avoid or minimize such a dispute, please contact us for a consultation so we can discuss the specifics of your dispute and work to reach a quick and sensible resolution.